top of page
_-_background (2).png

Advance your careers through internship

or training opportunity in the states!





What is
J-1 program?

The J-1 exchange visitor visa is for educational and cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

J-1 holders are authorized to

work in the states.


[Visa eligibility will be reviewed by the J-1 program agency]

J-1 Intern

Must have completed at least 6 semesters at a university outside of the U.S.

Must have graduated less than a year prior to the application.


  • Must be able to speak conversational - professional English.

  • Must qualify for the J-1 Intern eligibility​.

  • Study of major must be related to the desired position.

J-1 Intern / Trainee

J-1 Trainee

Who have graduated at least a year prior to the application.


Must have at least 1 year of full-time work experience in the related field.



1. Application

Submit the resume and documents to the J-1 program institution / agency.

*English resume, English transcript or diploma required.

*Portfolio required for Creative/Marketing.

*Employment verification documents required for Trainee application.

2. Interview

Submit an Intro Video & Interview with the hiring manager after the interview with KISS, a virtual english test with the J-1 agency will be held.

*Intro Video = Pre-recorded video

3. Visa

Pay the visa fee & prepare the required documents.

Information regarding VISA documents will be provided by the J-1 program institution.

4. Internship

Once VISA is approved, it is time  to pack your bag & head over to KISS!

*The company has the right to withdraw/correct the offer at any given time if the candidate's information is found to be inaccurate and refutable.

*The entire process from the offer acceptance to approved start date may take up to 3 months.

bottom of page